• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Free DVD to winners

I have some of the old gone in sixty seconds dvd's(1974 version) and thought I would post something fun. Ill have three questions. If you answer one correct you win and the second person gets number 2 and so on...

Anyone can try including vendors, car builders etc..

If for some reason I cannot find the dvd's ill send something else.

1. When did Ford take over production of the Shelby vehicles.

2. What substance did old skoolers use in the 30's,40's and maybe 50's to stop radiator leaks.

3. What items did Lee Iacocca collect that would be stored in a small box and was in his hand in the early years?

2. i've heard sometimes rice was used. also read a story once about a 33 chrysler that survived WWII in africa that had wheat grain in the rad to stop a leak.

3. not sure about iacocca, but i've heard of something mark keeps in his hand an awful lot (even as an adult) & would like to put it in a small box from time to time.. :lol :lol :lol

iacocca played poker alot. cards?

It seems as though he kept something in a velvet carrying case. Cant figure out for the life of me what it was.

If anyone knows the answer please feel me in cuase I can't seem to stop looking for it. AHHH!

Back