• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Free UCA parts

janschutz

Corn Hauler
Anyone want these or a piece of them, just pay shipping. They are about to go in the scrap bin.

UCA.JPG

If I get him for a WE, he might just well get them, plus the other goodies I have. I have been working hard to prepare for the WE this year.

Thanks but I have plenty of shaft kits and these are just what's in the shop right now. I have this much or more out in storage.

169-261113110715.jpeg

"Opentracker" said:
Thanks but I have plenty of shaft kits and these are just what's in the shop right now. I have this much or more out in storage.

169-261113110715.jpeg

maybe some new buckets? those are way out of round!! :yah

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
"Opentracker" said:

169-261113110715.jpeg

maybe some new buckets? those are way out of round!! :yah

The bottom's are cracked too. Those shaft kits are heavy stuff.

If anyone needs a set, they're just $20pr. I have the 65-66 and the 67-73. We pull them from the Scott Drake upper arms to make the Drag Racing and Track Roller Upper Arms. I have a Sh!t load of the Scott Drake 3 and 4 ball joints too. $10ea.

"Fst Blk" said:
Now you tell me on the ball joints after I paid 50 bux for a set of Moogs :chair

Bill

The ball joints I have are the cast ball joints out of the Drake arms. There good ball joints but, we put Moog ball joints in our cars too so you did good IMO.

"Opentracker" said:
"Fst Blk" said:
Now you tell me on the ball joints after I paid 50 bux for a set of Moogs :chair

Bill

The ball joints I have are the cast ball joints out of the Drake arms. There good ball joints but, we put Moog ball joints in our cars too so you did good IMO.

I feel better now then :thum

Bill

Im curious about the drag racing parts, what do they do? Im gonna need to get front suspension for Frankendragstang. 65 with a 68 front clip... I have 67 spindles and 68 strut rods. Need to collect everything else.

"tarafied1" said:
Im curious about the drag racing parts, what do they do? Im gonna need to get front suspension for Frankendragstang. 65 with a 68 front clip... I have 67 spindles and 68 strut rods. Need to collect everything else.

This is what the roller control arms and spring perches will do for you. The quicker the suspension moves, the faster the front end comes up.

The reports we get back from the drag racers is that the car will pull the front wheels a foot higher than it did with stock suspension.

Lane-Carey-wheels-up.gif!OpenImageResource

This car is on stock size bias ply tires. He runs in the F.A.S.T. racing group. The car ran a 9.84 in stock trim.
http://www.fastraces.org/members/fastra ... enDocument

09MPET-cary1-W600.gif!OpenImageResource

09MPET-cary2-W600.gif!OpenImageResource

Back