• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

friday funny

blue65coupe

A man goes to Victoria Secret to buy his wife the most sheer lingerie he can find. The woman behind the counter goes and gets an outfit. "This is $200," she says. "I want one that's more sheer," says he. "This one is $350." "I want it even more sheer than that." "This one is the most sheer that we have. It's $500." "I'll take it!" The man goes home to his wife and shows it to her, saying, "Go put this on and come down to model it for me." His wife goes upstairs, opens the box and thinks, "This thing is so see-through that the old coot won't even notice if I'm wearing it or not. I can take this back for a refund and he won't know the difference." So his wife comes out wearing nothing at all and strikes a pose at the top of the stairs. "So, how do you like it?" she asks. "Damn, you'd think for $500 they'd iron the damn thing."

A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "H" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies. A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue "Y" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies. A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green "M" on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin. Why do you ask?"

A guy goes up to a girl in a bar and says, "Would you like to dance?" The girl says, "I don't like this song, but even if I did, I wouldn't dance with you." The guy says, "I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me,.. I said you look fat in those pants."

Kevin walks into a bar in Arkansas and orders a white wine. Everybody sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and the bartender looks around and says: "You ain't from around here, are ya... where ya from, boy?" Kevin says, "I'm from Texas." The bartender asks, "What th' hell you do in Texas?" Kevin responds, "I'm a taxidermist." The bartender asks, "A taxidermist... now just what th' hell is a taxidermist?" Kevin says "I mount animals." The bartender grins and shouts out to the whole bar, "It's OK boys, he's one of us!"

"I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me,.. I said you look fat in those pants."

that's some funny shit right there!

A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "H" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies. A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue "Y" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies. A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green "M" on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin. Why do you ask?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:lol :lol :lol :lol

"blue65coupe" said:

Kevin walks into a bar.. remainder of animal fuckng joke deleted...

Dang. THis is animal fucker thing is so unfair. I spend years in law school and in legal practice learning to protect peoples rights in the legal system, but do they call me Kevin the lawyer?... No. I work my way through college and law school telling dick jokes to drunks in crappy comedy clubs and do they call me Kevin the comic? No... I spend 23 years married to a beautiful former Mavs dancer and raise two beautiful girls, but do they call me Kevin the husband and father? No... But you fuck ONE farm animal and POW you have a reputation.

I don't know why you ever quit comedy.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

"silverblueBP" said:
I don't know why you ever quit comedy.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Comedy only got him laughter for screwing people. Now he gets paid for it.

Back