• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Friday jello shot

If you "really" liked us, that tiny pic would have been ginormous!

"blue65coupe" said:
just because I like you guys

Is someone having a flashback Duane? And ya know.... if someone hadn't been such a wuss.... and would have just tugged on that barely fitting top with the tiniest bit of force.... I'd have captured it for all eternity..... but no, we're forced instead to stare at the Michelin tire man instead. How bad would that slap have felt? Would you still be feeling it now? I don't think so.....

037-1.jpg

If you really liked us, you'd bring her to MBB III!

I'm pretty sure she's already there Ron.... the tricky part is finding her with only a photo of her breast's.... but we'll try.

Last edited by a moderator:
"daveSanborn" said:
How bad would that slap have felt?

Naa, the slap wouldn't have been a big deal. Wasn't worried about that at all. Now considering I was one of two people in that place not wearing a Harley shirt, I didn't feel the need to cause a problem. It would've went one of two ways.

1: Everybody would've cheered. I would've been "the man" in a room full of men.

2: The owner (who was a biker guy and the mc) would've gotten really pissed and therefore all of his patrons would've gotten pissed also. Not that they didn't like it, but they were gonna go with their man. Considering the guy in the yellow shirt would stick out like a sore thumb, I have seen a "redneck rodeo" and didn't really feel like being tied up behind a Harley and drug across the field for 3 hours.

So you see Dave, I wasn't worried about a little 'ole slap. I was worried that the guy who paid for that shot would sit back during the festivities and comment, "I ain't with him, dumbass deserves what he gets."

"blue65coupe" said:
So you see Dave, I wasn't worried about a little 'ole slap. I was worried that the guy who paid for that shot would sit back during the festivities and comment, "I ain't with him, dumbass deserves what he gets."

Somebody has take you to the hospital-

Back