• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FS: '68 Mustang Coupe [Updated Ad]

Sacbill

Hard Swinger

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1374697523.133386.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1374697523.133386.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 418
Re: FS: '68 Mustang Coupe

Hey Bill the link doesn't work. Finally going to get working on the convertible?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

@David67: thanks. The link has been fixed!

@guruatbol: "life"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

$12K?? Really? I would think it's worth more than that!

I think $12k is a bargain for that car!!!!!

Too bad I already have too many and not enough money...

Mel

Page through the boxed blog archive menu, suggested pictures are there.

Unbelieveable. Clean car. Wish I had 12K sitting around. So what's the '67 look llike? I don't think I've seen it. . .

Robert

Thanks to all for the feedback. I've updated the original post with individual links to each of the pages; you'll find lots of pictures & descriptions there. Let me know if there's any more clarification needed on the web pages

Bill,
Is the car still for sale? I have a friend who is VERY interested in it. He said he's been trying to reach you but hasn't gotten a reply. Please let me know so I can tell him how to get in touch with you.
Thanks,
Jim

Yes, the car is still available. I am out of town on vacation, and, unfortunately, it's slowing my responses.

@bravenrace: I'll send you a PM to discuss

After a winter pursuing other interests, the '68 is for sale again. Thank you for the fish.

I thought you sold Slime.

I must say that the person that buys him is getting one heck of a car!

It is nice to hear from you again, Bill! Haven't seen you for a long time. If you should get within shouting distance of Southern Utah, let me know. Dinner is on me! Bring your wife too!!!!! Amber likes our Mustang friends even if we don't do or aren't doing anything Mustang related!

Mel

Back