• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Funny site: shitmydadsays

Some good one there. Glad I do not have a dad like that. :beat

"Happy birthday, I didn't get you a present...Oh, mom got you one? Well, that's from me then too, unless it's shitty."

:lol :lol

fd

"The dog is not bored, it's a fucking dog. It's not like he's waiting for me to give him a fucking rubix cube. He's a god damned dog.".
:lol

I swear, my dad will be this guy in a few years.

So I click on that link and start reading, and as I'm reading, I'm laughing.

And after about 5 minutes or so of reading and laughing, the thought crosses my mind "this is some funny sh*t, I should post this on stangfix."

And then I click back on the other tab I have open which is stangfix, see the link, and think "I'm a dumba$$, that's where I got this from."

"Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :10

Wait...this guy wrote a book about shit his dad says? We coulda done that long ago with shit that Dave says. :$$$ :lol

Frank

Actually, this one is pretty good! It falls under the Words of Wisdom category.

"Stop trying so hard. He doesn't like you. Jesus, don't kiss an ass if it's in the process of shitting on you."

Back