• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

gave up on new vehicle--bought used

Flysure1

I am not sure I will ever buy another new vehicle if this pans out--I bought a 09 murano with 25,000 miles on it for 11 grand off new price, I went ahead and bought the nissan warranty to take it bumper to bumper for 6 yrs 100,000 miles---too much electronics to go bad to take a chance I thought, I have never bought xtended warranty on a car before. I had never driven the no shift tranny before but it goes past 100 pretty quick.

Attaboy for stimulating the economy and spending my inheritance...

"Flysure1" said:
. I had never driven the no shift tranny before but it goes past 100 pretty quick.
I rented one of those once. I thought I blew the trans. It was going to be my sectret when I returned it but then I read the manual.

It is quite a nice SUV.

PS Premium fuel makes quite a difference in mileage and power!

I am sure it has reg fuel in it right now, my 07 nissan frontier calls for premium I believe--the murano has a 265 horse v-6--I ran it to over 100----it had a lot left--I am sure the wife will never be over 70---and they drove better than any of the others I drove---did you drive an 09?--I read that they tweaked the tranny some for 09---I really don't notice the no shift part, The one we have is the entry level s--awd--still has quite a few toys on it, I think I am really going to like the seperate side temperature controls, we never seem to agree on where to have the temperature set. :rofl

Back