• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Girl scout cookies for deployed troops.

ko67

My daughter is in girl scouts and my wife is their leader. Their troop is selling girl scout cookies and the girl scouts organization has arranged to have donated cookies shipped to our troops who are deployed outside of the US. The cookies are $3.50 a box and you can donate any number of boxes. PM me if you want to donate a box or two for the troops. (or if you want me to mail them to you.) please ignore the post if it offends you.

Resume crude ass humor.

kev.

Can you provide proof that YOU did not touch the cookies?

"silverblueBP" said:
Can you provide proof that YOU did not touch the cookies?

They are shipped directly from the cookie factory in kansas city to fort hood for distribution. I am not in the loop. From the troop website:

Troop to Troop
Project Troop to Troop is a Girl Scout service initiative that encourages members of the community to buy packages of Girl Scout Cookies to donate to US servicemen and servicewomen at home and abroad.
The 2013 Project Troop to Troop Cookies will be transported to Fort Hood, the USO, the American Red Cross and ultimately servicemen and servicewomen abroad. Girl Scout Cookies will also reach local Veterans Organizations and wounded soldiers.

How's the dog biz?

"GTchris" said:
Thought the boxes were supposed to be $4 each

sounds to me like the Girl Scout you deal with is skimming an extra 50 cents for her troubles. :yah

Back