• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Glad I found this place

DB65

Hi everyone... I have always done a lot more reading than posting but feel I know a lot of you and have been missing you for a while now! Thanks for making room for one more in the new pool! :tigg

Denny,
Ignore what 6t6 and others might say about me as long as you stay on your end of the pool, we'll get along just fine. Now if you consider sharing your infatable dolls...er pool toys, maybe I'll let you have some of our cookies.

Seriously though, Welcome to StangFix, the land of crazy but cool guys and goils. Tell us about your project and around here, unless you provide pics, it doesn't exist.

Thanks all... as I said I don't post a whole lot but I do read most everything posted. I have a mostly stock '65 t-code coupe with a 200, mild cam, dual exhaust, and 3 speed (some day I will do a swap to a 5 speed). The suspension has been upgraded to V8 and I did a switch to front discs and have done various other smaller things like sequential LED tail lights and electric locks. I have had this car for more than 9 years and have frequented the VMF and Ford6performance sites over the years. :)

Welcome. My car started as a 65 T code coupe with a 3 speed. Even I dont know at this point what she will end up as.....

Back