• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GO Kido!

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
26_17_11_09_8_15_47.jpg

He was digging the orange!

Looks like someone's making a potato gun in the background....while drinking :coo

He had been sick that morning (read 2 AM) vomiting, so I could not take him to school that day, so we stayed home and he was in his SpongeBob PJs all day.

And it's not a potato gun in the background - but it is top secret. And the drink was diet coke.

That is so cool. What a great smile. We got a few kids shirts for our yute's. I'll ask Santa if he has any more!

"lethal289" said:
GO shirt, and yellow P.J.'s.... Now theres a combo you dont see everyday.

The Orange shirt matches the perches Mark painted for him, the yellow PJs match dads car... BTW- I got a really cool ORP shirt in the mail to, I'd post the picture of me modeling it, but my Sponge Bob PJs were in the laundry and well......

"Fast68back" said:
The Orange shirt matches the perches Mark painted for him, the yellow PJs match dads car... BTW- I got a really cool ORP shirt in the mail to, I'd post the picture of me modeling it, but my Sponge Bob PJs were in the laundry and well......

We can wait a day for that one Rick, I'll post it on the web site. :rofl

"Fast68back" said:
I'd post the picture of me modeling it, but my Sponge Bob PJs were in the laundry and well......

Wow, that's ummmm, mega :gobp

Back