• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my stripes today.

Sluggo

I decided to go with Mach 1 stripes.

I don't care much for the glow in the dark look so I had a set custom made. Straight black. I also had the laminated layer eliminated in favor of allowing the body color to come through where the mach 1 logo is and the center stripe.

Leaving for Dallas tomorrow then on to Oklahoma City. Won't be home until Sunday. I'll put them on next week and produce the required pictures.

"Sluggo" said:
I decided to go with Mach 1 stripes.

I don't care much for the glow in the dark look so I had a set custom made. Straight black. I also had the laminated layer eliminated in favor of allowing the body color to come through where the mach 1 logo is and the center stripe.

Leaving for Dallas tomorrow then on to Oklahoma City. Won't be home until Sunday. I'll put them on next week and produce the required pictures.

:WOP

Yeah sure.

I just bought a Saleen S7 but do to work constraints I won't be able to post up the required pics.

See, we can play that game too.

"silverblueBP" said:
Yeah sure.

I just bought a Saleen S7 but do to work constraints I won't be able to post up the required pics.

See, we can play that game too.

No....you most likely broke it trying to pass a PT on the way home and are ashamed of the resulting damage.......

"AzPete" said:
No....you most likely broke it trying to pass a PT on the way home and are ashamed of the resulting damage.......
you sure it was an S7 and not a GT?
fordgt2.jpg

Back