• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gotta check just for the heck of it....

AzPete

Working on year two now..... :lol :lol :lol :lol

Copied from their boards.

"vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Same info I got last year when they kicked me off. Even got a e-mail bandied about their admins and _ _ _ was asked why I was banned. The response, "he knows why, he asked for it". I still don't know why? Other than i mentioned the Sf photo-op at Knotts in 2009. Oh well. :vic

I feel like such a goody two-shoes. Maybe I'll go drop a few :fbomb :fbomb so I can join the "Banned" fraternity. :lol

Frank

Yes, it is a small fraternity......especially when one considers that my name carries a "banned" label under it when you bring up one of my posts. It is really a big joke.

It is nothing more than something to laugh at......sorry I commented on something from my past.........

What you find funny is not necessarily funny to others.

It's also a site policy not to dis other sites. I think this thread is straddling that line.

I didn't see anyone dis another site. I did however have people state fact.

So please explain how you feel this is straddling the line?

I am curious...If you don't want to go public with it PM me....I am just curious as stated.

I wouldn't want to straddle the line.....

Mel

Not bad mouthing any site.....simply showing that I am still banned and that I have a good laugh about it.

In still use the site whenever I am searching for an answer and it comes up as a response. No need to post there so I am not worried about it.

It is also a site I recommend to others along with a couple of others besides here.

Back