• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gotta get on my soap box for a second!

RustyRed

Someone pointed out this video to me on youtube and to be honest it makes me fighting mad!

Re:Feeling the Hate In Jerusalem on Eve of Obama's Cairo Address

Guess if the guy could get over his own hate and own racism for a moment he would realize no one is critical of NObama based on his skin color.

I am critical of everyone of NObama's political leaning.

I suppose if I am critical of Ted Kennedy if he happens to agree with NObama then that makes me a racist? Or if I am critical of Al Gore who happens to be on the same page as NObama that also makes me racist? Don't even get me started on Queen Pelosi

Never mind the fact some of my closets friends are African American...

I agree with Alan Keyes and would vote for him long before McCain if he would have run and really enjoy Star Parker's commentary...I suppose they are racist as well for being critical of NObama's policies? News flash...they are both black and Star pretty much grew up "in the hood" then made something of herself.

I keep hearing this kind of bull shit and it is a silly / dishonest ploy to silence any critical comments of the President by shamelessly playing the race card.

I don't like this youtube poster cause he's a MORON....period

I don't give a rats ass what color you are, where you come from...what matters to me is what you think, what you say and what you do. I did vote for Alan Keyes and would again, but I can't stand what Obama, Reed and Pelosi are doing to this Country (which was started by Bush and the Rhinos).

I'm a firm follower of the U.S. Constitution, words really do mean things, but the actions of the jackasses in Government are going to destroy this capitalistic Country.

My keen eye for detail leads me to believe that this is a political post.

Nice work putting it in the board where it belongs.

Thanks

Um, Sluggo, you're getting a little testy aren't you? Dude, you should be chilled out due to the goodies you received recently. I tell you what, c'mon over to the Slugfest and let out some stress.

"blue65coupe" said:
Um, Sluggo, you're getting a little testy aren't you? Dude, you should be chilled out due to the goodies you received recently. I tell you what, c'mon over to the Slugfest and let out some stress.

Terribly disappointing :hmm

You of all people, unable to pick up on a dig thrown across cyberspace. You're not my hero anymore. :bird

Remember the cat that deleted himself from the board cuz he could not handle your logic. Sheesh!

Back