• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

gotta love drunks and their friends with cameras

ko67

Picture one shows why it is always fun to take a drunk girl on a picnic.
Picture two shows that it is always a good idea to wear clean undies when you go our drinking with the girls
Picture three shows that "P" is for pink, pudgy, pretzel, perched, porcelain, puke, patrone, (probably), picture and proud parents.
Picture four shows that even if you are too drunk to drive it or unlock it, a car can still be a comfy place to curl up for a nap.
Picture five shows a rare candid shot of the Ford engineer that designed the Mustang seat back hinge relaxing with his buddy.

All of them together show why I love drunk people and friends with cameras. Please post your favorite pics of drunks so that I can take them to my next twelve step meeting.

3_05_08_08_3_38_39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mudderfluckers.....

Just so you all know.... I was having really good times during all of those photo opportunities. Well... maybe not so much sitting on the bench as I was REALLY drunk, but in hindsight it was a good time.

Here's another one for your archives...

041-5.jpg

At certain alcohol levels the whole "marriage" thing get's real fuzzy.

Oddly enough, I've got plenty of pictures of me drunk and having a good time. Life could be worse. I could be like you guys.

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009065-1.jpg

Notice the beer spilling out of my ear.... yeah, I tipped the bottle a wee bit too high, oh well.

t-rexbdayandnewyears2009060.jpg

HalloweenWeekend045.jpg

HalloweenWeekend036.jpg

025-5.jpg

006-13.jpg

017-7.jpg

041-1.jpg

155.jpg

"daveSanborn" said:
Life could be worse. I could be like you guys.

What's worse? Being like us losers or hanging out with us losers? Two weeks until Sanborn's loser status kicks in.

"blue65coupe" said:
What's worse? Being like us losers or hanging out with us losers? Two weeks until Sanborn's loser status kicks in.

I didn't use the word "loser".... I was thinking more along the lines of "boring". Speaking of MB, the troupe of partiers may have just increased by another one of Gabby's GF's. My king size bed is getting smaller and smaller.

"ko67" said:
Picture one shows why it is always fun to take a drunk girl on a picnic.

Back when...I actually slept on the picnic table on my buddy's back deck...I had my clothes on however for the record.

Sure sucks when you wake up the next morning and start wondering where the hell you are and how the hell you got there and that's before all the cricks start kicking in from sleeping on a picnic table.

Back