• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gotta share this....

AzPete

As some of you may know, I still follow the news from the small town in Az. since we lived there for 17 years and owned property there for 28 or so years. I know a lot of the news makers because the town has a pop. of 8500 with another 25,000 around in other small towns. I do know the couple in this article. Nothing special about them.....just your normal idiots. This is from the Eastern Az. Courier.

Safford Police blotter for Friday

By Jon Johnson
Assistant Editor
Published on Friday, June 18, 2010 1:17 PM MST

Couple caught having sex in store bathroom

A Walgreens employee was surprised to discover a couple having intimate relations in the store's bathroom Thursday.

The assistant manager told the Safford Police that the loss prevention officer advised her to check the bathroom, and she saw a couple having intercourse on the floor.

The couple was later identified as being Jason Roybal, 37, of Clifton, and his wife, Trinette, 38.

Jason told officers he had just found out he had to go on dialysis, and the couple got the urge to have relations and decided to use the bathroom.

The couple said they were transported down to Safford from Clifton for a doctor's appointment by Safe Ride.

The assistant manager said Walgreens would press charges against the couple, and they would no longer be welcome at the store.

A copy of the police report was forwarded to the County Attorney's office for review for possible charges of public sexual indecency.

"nymustang" said:
Dialysis makes you want to have sex?? :scar

That was my first question....then I wondered if they thought he was going to pass on and needed one last piece.

Back