• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gov't priorities are STRAIGHT!!!

blue65coupe

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/26/house-holds-moment-of-silence/

The House of Representatives held a moment of silence Friday morning to mark the passing of legendary singer Michael Jackson.

"His heart couldn't get any bigger, and yesterday, it arrested," said Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. "I come to the floor today on behalf of a generation to thank God for letting all of us live in his generation and in his era."

Well don't we feel so much better now.

"blue65coupe" said:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/26/house-holds-moment-of-silence/

The House of Representatives held a moment of silence Friday morning to mark the passing of legendary singer Michael Jackson.

"His heart couldn't get any bigger, and yesterday, it arrested," said Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. "I come to the floor today on behalf of a generation to thank God for letting all of us live in his generation and in his era."

Well don't we feel so much better now.

The good news for CNN was that Jackson's death gave them something to report about endlessly this weekend so they could suppress things like the house voting on the largest tax increase in history. They needed something to draw attention away from that and other things that are going on. Honestly, Fox the alleged "conservative" network wasn't much better.

Yep, it seemed like it was a concerted effort by ALL the MSM and cable to divert people away from the worst peace of shit legislation to ever see the light of day.
4 fuck'n solid days of MJ bullshit, who gives a flying fuck...really? I want to see the same damn coverage when my Dad dies, he's trillions more important then MJ ever was.

What a joke :expl

I'm with you guys. And yes, FOX sucked the big turd also this weekend. The ONLY person that didn't devote their time to it was Beck. It's so freakin' bad, Sluggo even has the banana moonwalking.

Throw some dirt on the little shithead and move on.Maybe someone else famous will die soon :mod and they can focus on that.

4 fuck'n solid days of MJ bullshit, who gives a flying fuck...

Someone with so much time on their hands that they sit in front of the televsion for 4 fuck'n days?

The last time I watched ANYTHING on TV was..... the third period of game seven of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. We were at a party and I was tired so I sat on the couch and the TV happened to be on.

When my wife told me Micheal Jackson died.... my first thoughts were that he wasn't still actively playing in the NBA. She corrected me as I had him confused with Micheal Jordan.

I have enough entertainment in my life....

"blue65coupe" said:
So what are you trying to say Dave?

I'll paraphrase it for him.

:wtf.....you had nothing to do but watch tv for the last 4 days? :dumas

Yep, didn't have anything to do for the last 4 days between 9pm and 10pm. Damn Dave, you almost hurt my feeling.

I fully expected the MSM to cover MJ, instead of crap and tax. Then the 300 page amendment thrown together at 3am. What a damn joke. This bill has nothing to do with co2, it all about money and power. If you notice all 8 of the repubs were all from the most liberal states. Three of the four reps from MS voted no for it. Bennie Thompson was the only one who voted yes. Not my district, but he's on my shit list.
Honestly, there is more important shit going on in the world than MJ. Iran acting a fool, North Korea wanting to bomb the shit out of us, House of Reps passing a tax bill that will break the economy, my dog farting, and me scratching my ass.

MJ, don't care....there will be no Thriller, he will not come back...he's fucking dead. Get on with your life.

Back