• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Graffiti and Hot August Nights 2021?

Kelly_H

Young Grasshopper
Hi y'all,

Wanted to see how things were looking for everyone for Graffiti and Hot August Nights this year! Graffiti is slated for June 11-13, and HAN is slated for Aug 4-8. Roll call for anyone planning on going to either of these events?

I'm fully vaccinated now (yay!) so working on sorting out travel this year, if any will occur. My best friend has decided to get married in Denver on Aug 7 which is really throwing a wrench in the plans! If no one is really planning on going to HAN this year, I will just scrap that. Same for Graffiti, of course. You all know I don't really give a damn about the events so much as getting to see everyone and roast Gullery :p

At present, HAN's registration page is live. Graffiti has a "Save the Dates" page but the registration links are not yet active. Hey, Ken, John, Ed, & Don, what's the scoop in Mo-Town this year?? Is Graffiti as we know it "on" for 2021?

At present, HAN's registration page is live. Graffiti has a "Save the Dates" page but the registration links are not yet active. Hey, Ken, John, Ed, & Don, what's the scoop in Mo-Town this year?? Is Graffiti as we know it "on" for 2021?

I have not heard a word in the street about Graffiti. John has closer connections I will hit him up

I'm already toasted....no need to roast.:p

I'm missing both.
Heading for Wisconsin in June for son's wedding. Remodeling house so can't afford HAN.

I'm already toasted....no need to roast.:p

I'm missing both.
Heading for Wisconsin in June for son's wedding. Remodeling house so can't afford HAN.

Well then I sure hope you come by Austin so I can roast you from the comfort of my own home :p It's the least you could do, really.

Back