• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Graffiti June 12-14

JeffTepper

As June is approaching in a few months I checked and the Graffiti Festival schedule is on line. Who among the chosen few are planning to attend this year's gala?

We will be there, no doubt John will be joining in as well. I heard a certain Fixer from Texas was putting it in her plans. Fortunately Mike won't be here so we don't have to put up with him. Although we will miss Joanne! Hopefully some of the others will join in!

Ken:

I booked a room at the Residence Inn near you. Hopefully they changed the sheets since I stayed there last year!!

Regards, Jeff

I am indeed hoping to get over to the Promised Land for Graffiti again this year! I've been told that I have my pick of a slow red car or a monster green car to drive :p

Graffiti is the weekend after my birthday this year, so maybe I'll buy my own cake this time :p

You will probably draw more attention in that slow red car....seems people are drawn to the odd vehicles.

Hi looking forward to seeing everybody in June! FYI: Honest John's Thrifty Classic Car Rental is also open for business. All available classics are not slow nor red. Ha ha.

As luck would have it....the temp only hit the mid 70s today with a slight breeze. Those of you that have attended in the past know how nice of a day we would have had out at the show!

Even last night was a pleasant evening. Perfect for cruising.

Back