• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

grubbs motorsports garland texas

GT350

http://www.grubbsmotorsports.com/ these guys took my money and failed to ship the parts with the sub-standard pile of crap 68 fastback they sold me,was told its straight and gapped up correct,in theory its full of bondo and ametuer repairs.
2 yrs ago i bought the stripped rolling fastback of micheal grubbs directly who is the owner of the buisness also bought a 302 short motor with all the parts to rebuild it but half of the stuff was missing.
parts i paid for over and above the price of car
pair of scat pro-car rallye elite seats new
620 front coils new
lowering rear springs new
piston rings new
gear drive for 302 new
clutch assy T5 trans new
all fastback glass was missing from my fastback.
i have sent numerous emails and made plenty of phone calls which he doesnt answer himself gets his staff on to say he is on lunch or in a meeting.i get a message to say my parts will be shipped but never happens.i would warn anyone to deal with this thief and liar who will take your money and not honour the deal.

thanks for that but i cant get hold of the guy he is eluding me maybe he has used my parts on someone elses car.

"GT350" said:
thanks for that but i cant get hold of the guy he is eluding me maybe he has used my parts on someone elses car.

Well, I can definitely arrange to be there to pick them up for you, he can hide from someone on the phone, not standing in his office.

"Fast68back" said:
Well, I can definitely arrange to be there to pick them up for you, he can hide from someone on the phone, not standing in his office.
sounds good but you will have to get him on the phone first

Back