• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Guess what I got? Perfect for an old retired guy

Yeah, but it also says kids ages 3-6. Mikey fits that description!

Well done. I bet you'll enjoy the build and the model when finished. I've seen a lot of pics and a few videos of it and came away impressed with the detail and function. Plus its actually rather large!

Yeah, but it also says kids ages 3-6. Mikey fits that description!
It says Ages: 16+

I thinking of getting it but I have to get rid of some of the legos I already have. Told Julie i would mot get any more sets in count than I already have. I have over 50 sets and 60,000 loose pieces.

I bought a expert set for my Dad when he retired. Its the semi tractor with flat bed and helicopter. I have it now but never attempted it.
Now this.
Yes its like being a kid again playing with toys. :D

My son looked it over and mentioned it had some curved pieces he may steal.....NOT.

Doing just fine Jeff. Busy working on my truck and vw camper. Speaking of..... I have a VW van lego kit that I need to assemble as well.

Doing just fine Jeff. Busy working on my truck and vw camper. Speaking of..... I have a VW van lego kit that I need to assemble as well.
You haven't put that thing together yet?! I would have thought that kit would be covered in dust by now!

I never had the patience for models and legos. I’m far to fidgety for meticulous stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back