• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Happy Birthday Marines!

Kats66Pny

:lunc [size=1.35em][shadow=red,left]HAPPY BIRTHDAY US MARINE CORPS[/shadow][/size] :lunc

[admin]Flagrant violation[/admin]

235 years of protecting this Country, thank you...one and all.

:roll Now if I had posted those pics or pics like them they would be pulled by certain mods, no wait I have posted pics like those and had them removed. :nut

fd

Hey Tim, it must mean that the no nips or lips rule has been tossed out. Post away my brutha :yah I wonder if you can hot link to Penthouse?

"FordDude" said:
:roll Now if I had posted those pics or pics like them they would be pulled by certain mods, no wait I have posted pics like those and had them removed. :nut

fd

I was at work until 7:30 PM. Sorry for the delay.

Was stuff showing??? Sorry. I guess I wasn't looking THAT close but interesting to see exactly where the eyes of men go!

LOL well glad he liked it.

Again, my apologies. You may punish me as you see fit!
SmackBottom.gif

At first glance it looked like some paint and bodysuits. Wasn't until I found the picture again and really looked I could make out parts. Funny part is I was sitting here staring at the picture (intensly I might add) and my husband asked me what I was doing... I said looking for nips and lips. The look/grin on his face was priceless.

"Kats66Pny" said:
LOL well glad he liked it.

Again, my apologies. You may punish me as you see fit!
SmackBottom.gif

At first glance it looked like some paint and bodysuits. Wasn't until I found the picture again and really looked I could make out parts. Funny part is I was sitting here staring at the picture (intensly I might add) and my husband asked me what I was doing... I said looking for nips and lips. The look/grin on his face was priceless.

:thu

btw I spent a few hours myself looking for nips and lips, just was lucky enough never to be caught by the swmbo. :char

fd

"Kats66Pny" said:
Funny part is I was sitting here staring at the picture (intensly I might add) and my husband asked me what I was doing... I said looking for nips and lips. The look/grin on his face was priceless.

OMG, that has to go right up there with some of the best replies that Dave has tossed out!!!

Back