• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

He searches, he bids, he scores!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I occasionally browse eBay for Mustang parts, stuff that I am short on supplies and hard-to-find pieces. One item is a 67/68 dash cluster at a reasonable price; I'm not going to use it in a car, but rather as a physical template for some of my refurbishment work. Most dash clusters are in the $300+ range and I don't want to spend that kind of money.

So...today, I'm browsing and find a 67 dash cluster with working gauges and a gauge cluster harness for $29.99 plus shipping. Perfect! My fingers couldn't hit the BIN button fast enough, but I was able to buy it. I guess some people don't realize how low they price items.

Shit, I have 2 of those sitting on a side table. One's missing a speedometer though and has a repro bezel.

Is a '68 complete factory harness worth anything? Pretty sure I pulled the entire thing out without cutting anything. I need to start throwing stuff on Ebay.

sounds like you were shooting from well behind the half court line, nice shot dude.

Shit, I have 2 of those sitting on a side table. One's missing a speedometer though and has a repro bezel.

Is a '68 complete factory harness worth anything? Pretty sure I pulled the entire thing out without cutting anything. I need to start throwing stuff on Ebay.
Yes indeed! Headlight, underdash, tail, and dash cluster are worth $125. PM me for shipping details.

Back