• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Heard from Midlife lately?

BobV

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3202818/Man-killed-over-sex-with-donkey.html

A FARMER has been arrested for killing a pervert who had sex with his prize donkey — while wearing lingerie and a pair of slippers.

Cops say Jose Gomes Pinto, 55, slashed the man's throat with a razor after discovering he had violated his favourite ass — a donkey named Russo.

Jaime Pires, 68, was found dead in a pool of blood wearing women's underwear in the village of Proenca-a-Velha, Portugal.

Pires was known locally as Jaime Sheep because he regularly had sex with farm animals.

Local newspapers said Pires had started sleeping with animals 12 years ago before moving away.

He recently returned to his home village and soon after locals accused him of having sex with chickens.

Mayor Francisco Silva said the killing was "sad and regrettable".

He added: "I don't think there is anything behind it other than the animals."

Pinto denied murder during an appearance at a court in nearby Idanha-a-Nova.

He had earlier told reporters he had been out of the area when Pires was murdered.

I am wondering just why this article was located by a certain poster..........hmmmmmm.......

"AzPete" said:
I am wondering just why this article was located by a certain poster..........hmmmmmm.......

Maybe Kev is using Bob as a proxy...Kev knows he'd never hear the end of it if he posted it himself.

I'm sending this from my grave in Portugal...the farmer was jealous of my pantyhose and I wouldn't give it to him!

"scedd" said:
ko67 hasnt posted lately.
Did he die in Portugal?

For the record, mate. I have never fucked an animal. There was a sort of horse faced girl in Buffalo New york, but she (usually) walked about on two legs.

Back