• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from La Grange CA

TT331FB

Dropping by to say hello. I have been recruited from that other place by an old friend. All is well and God bless's me. I still have the TT FB, its running well. I just pulled the oil cooler out of it so it looks a tad different now. Plans include a 17" wheel upgrade so I can install MS Cobra brakes and fix the annoying right side rear tire rub problem. Next will be a hydraulic clutch install. Driving the 540iMsport has spoiled me clutch wise. The FB cable clutch is so stiff! I still have the 64.5 Vert, 118,000 miles on original motor. It will be rebuild time soon. I have been riding bicycles, mountain and road. I'm getting ready for a 100 mile ride in may. Started mountain biking last year and I am enjoying that.

More later,

Eric

Welcome aboard Eric, definitely needs pics, yeah...definitely.

Welcome to the Dark Side Eric. :pbj I have not seen you around for a couple of years. Glad to hear that you still have the 64.5. Here is a little taste of Eric's TT331.
201_03_02_10_9_07_43.jpg

201_03_02_10_9_11_08.jpg

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Eric ya made it over. Great.

Yeah Eric would always snag all the bugs around the light (people staring under that open hood) where-ever the group would stop along our Knotts cruise south.
:pbj

Yes, post them pix. Did you stay stiff clutch? I had a RAM clutch that had a very hard pedal, then when I stroked the engine, I changed to a dual friction CenterForce clutch that has a very light pedal... I'm very pleased.

OK, OK Jeeze you would think no one has seen a TT Mustang before. My inreach website is still up even though I have been with earthlink for over a year.
http://home.inreach.com/ekyock/TT331FB_WEB/index.htm

Hivewax: I don't think its the clutch but the cable. The clutch is a custom kevlar and has worked pretty well for 8K miles. I will ponder your advise. I new clutch may be easier than a hydraulic clutch. What ever I put in has to deal with 560HP and 650Ft-Lbs.

FordDude: Those pics brought back some good memories!

KBMWRS: Everyone likes a BB Stang, you get plenty bugs yourself! The FB is a little worse for wear, to many trips over to Reno. The front valence is chip city. Tis OK, less worry about looks and more fun with driving! I'm running 12 PSIG now. Time for those extreme performance summer tires! I wanna lift the front wheels! LOL

Wow, cool car. It gets lots of attention I see. If it needed critiquing, I'd say the front license plate and the rear exhaust looks out of place.

The oil cooler has been removed and the plate reloacted to left-center on the front valance. I which CHP would let me get away w/o a front plate but I have been stopped before for this. I see lots of guys are running around w/o a front plate though.

Yes, I agree on the tail pipes. I would like to redo the entire exhuast including cut outs at the turbine discharge. I wonder how load it would be w/o mufflers. DOH I think I should redo the tail pipes because thats what everybody sees when I fly by. LOL

Eric

Back