• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello, I am new here

A

Anonymous

Hey guys just heard about this site. It's good to see some old names from the VMF again. Just thought I'd introduce myself.. It's always nice to have another good resource for our old cars. I look forward to helping out anyway I can..

Welcome! Just another place to hang your hat. Check out some of the features such as the Gallery and the evenings will usually find quite a few of us in the very user friendly "Chat".

Hey Jeremy..
Yeah I took this Pic out at DG county lake. I took the family out there and when we got there all the water had been drained out. Not much of a lake anymore. So we decided to take pictures instead.. Cool forum.. Now I have another site to lurk around on when I am at work ;D

Aaron,
Do you know the secret handshake? If not, buy Sanborn a couple drinks and he'll show you, just don't let him get too friendly. Tight leash otherwise he'll start rambling his infamous "me likey" :happy1:

Oh yeah, welcome to the dark side. :naughty

Back