• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello new here

Ozstang

Hi all been reading different articles on this site for awhile has been very helpful.
I have a 69 mach1 that's been in a zillion pieces for the last 12 years it's now time to start putting all the fiddly bits back together and will be using this forum to ask questions etc.
I m in australia so somethings aren't as accesable as in the states.
Thank you.

Welcome to the Fix! We're very good at spending other people's monies, so feel free to ask whatever you need. We also can break anything that doesn't need fixing...

Thank you.

Hi from Belgium , EU.
Welcome to the fix and yes , I feel your pain.
We are here for you whatever the problem. Cars , kids , wife , .....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Do we have to type upside down? Or maybe we can only type on the left side of the screen.

Welcome......any pics?

Hi all been reading different articles on this site for awhile has been very helpful.
I have a 69 mach1 that's been in a zillion pieces for the last 12 years it's now time to start putting all the fiddly bits back together and will be using this forum to ask questions etc.
Thank you.
Welcome aboard.
Even those from Sicktoria & New Covid Wales are welcome as Stangfix is a Covid free zone and tolerates everyone, even Chebby lovers.

Welcome aboard.
Even those from Sicktoria & New Covid Wales are welcome as Stangfix is a Covid free zone and tolerates everyone, even Chebby lovers.
No love from DarwinAwardWinners?

Back