• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Help me name her car

A

Anonymous

I have ask a few times what she is going to name it. So far all I get is "Im still thinking about it". We've gave most of the other cars names like "Shelby", "Titus", "Ellie", "Little Red", "Green Puke", "Rusty", and "Vertie" so far but lack a name for her Fastback. It will be done in Blue with White skunk stripes, 302 twin turbo efi, 5.1 surround sound and a thumping sound systen (my little one picked out the sound system, it was kinda cool watching her ask all the questions to the salesman). On another note, I have set myself on fire three times on this build. So something that connects to fire may apply.
BeckysMustang088.jpg

BeckysMustang090.jpg
:happy1:

Last edited by a moderator:
On another note, I have set myself on fire three times

Only three times? You must be one of those "careful" welders....

How about..... "Sparky"?...... or "FireFly" ?

I like FireFly better....

You don't name cars, cars name themselves. Listen for it, it will let you know.

I will run those by her. "Firefly" I like. Heres some photos, it still has a ways to go.
Beckysphotos001.jpg

65mustang030.jpg

65mustang024-1.jpg

65mustang020-1.jpg

lancesbros029.jpg

MikesShelby048.jpg

MikesShelby053.jpg

I would say a name from the movie "Transformers", but I can't think of any of their names! I can't wait to see the end result of your project! :pep

Evil, you make me sick...

I do like Midlife's suggestion, fastbasketcase, I may steal that for my 68.

My first car was the "War Horse" a 67 coupe I bought when I was 15 and it was beat hard and went thru, well... a war

With all the sound system stuff, have you thought of "Rockin' Horse"?

OK with pictures comes questions. Are the turbos going to be mounted underneath and the side scoops going to be the air intake? If so that is cool as heck!!!

And what car is the console out of?

First thought to my simple mind when I seen the pictures for a name was "Bad ass!"

OK, I'll be the troublemaker here...naming cars is such a "chick" thing to do! I refer to all my cars by description, no names. Original things like, "The Grande," "The '65," "The Cougar." For duplicates, it gets a little bit more imaginative, like the car in my sig pic is "Dead Red," since there is more than one Mach I sitting around, but the others are referred to by their designation, like "The S Code Mach."

:show

I guess the name will find the car. On the turbo question, they will be under the car and the air will enter thru the side scoops. A couple of K&N filters rest under the scoops that are removable. Something a little different but it makes good sense to use the dead space.
Mikes063.jpg

Mikes064.jpg

Sweet set up - looks great.

I am doing my car in indigo blue, i originally started this project to get my father out of the house after my mom passes, he passed two months later. So i am naming my car "Mr Blue Bird" dads favorite cartoon Song of the South not to mention he loved feeding the Blue Jays

Back