• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

here's a tip

RustyRed

I went to the craft store at lunch because the boys have a school project and I needed a few things for them to complete it.

I am pretty sure every milf in the county was at the local Hobby Lobby buying Christmas decorations, etc.

So for whatever the tip is worth.....

He forgot to mention he was getting sneaky with his phone camera...

320508128733afad3cb.jpg

"midpack" said:
try going to a class reunion...

I've never made it to any of my reunions. The boys were born a few weeks before the 10 year reunion and can't recall why exactly but we just didn't go to the 15 year. Next year is the 20 year reunion and don't know if I'll go or not. Most of the people from HS that I care to speak with I am already Facebook friends with or otherwise know how to get in touch with them....and the rest of them....fuck em.

"RustyRed" said:
I've never made it to any of my reunions. The boys were born a few weeks before the 10 year reunion and can't recall why exactly but we just didn't go to the 15 year. Next year is the 20 year reunion and don't know if I'll go or not. Most of the people from HS that I care to speak with I am already Facebook friends with or otherwise know how to get in touch with them....and the rest of them....fuck em.

+1

I did however make to my 5th, but yeh +1 again.

fd

never been to any of my high school reunions. Did attend one of SWMBOs tho. It was meh.

Back