• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey Mark...here's your chance

RustyRed

Thought I'd give Mark first whack at it but we may be selling the PT Cruiser here pretty soon.

My wife's parents have a '07 Camary with around 25k miles that we are considering buying then selling the Cruiser.

So here's your chance Mark to buy a well maintained '04 GT model with the 2.4L turbo, leather seats, sun roof, etc, etc.

You know you want to Mark.... :steer

Maybe you could offer him a deal to trade his Mustang + cash on the faster car......

How about I send you a bottle of Tannerite and you video blowing that sumbitch to pieces!

"silverblueBP" said:
How about I send you a bottle of Tannerite and you video blowing that sumbitch to pieces!

Nah...fast check of Craigslist and they appear to be going for about $4-$5k for '04 with similar miles and a few of those aren't the GT model. At least that's what folks are asking in about 10 different listings.... I don't know if they will get it however.

I'll probably take it to the nearest CarMax and see what they'll offer me. I'd be willing to give up a few dollars to not have to deal with the average idiot that tends to reply to ads on Craigslist.

Back