• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey Mark.......

RapidRabbit

Donator
Does this look familiar?

b47e4bc44b400e1f7fb2bdc09b0c3a93.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Sorry man. l saw this story and couldn't help but think of you.

Who the hell puts that into one the ugliest cars ever and builds a drag car out of it.

Some people have too much free time.

Talking about the ugliest car here in Europe , its the Fiat Multipla built years ago.
2769cbb4f10e466d323609f55f749174.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk
Looks like Nissan copied it an shipped it to the US.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 13
That's pretty bad. Remind me of this

Have you guys seen the new us mail truck Design. Oshkosh truck just won the contracts too build this thing.

a368bad070f9846bf87aaac7ab077d17.jpg

That's pretty bad. Remind me of this

Have you guys seen the new us mail truck Design. Oshkosh truck just won the contracts too build this thing.

a368bad070f9846bf87aaac7ab077d17.jpg

Ive thought for quite a while that there was no way to design an uglier 'truck' than the current fleet of USPS delivery vans . . . I was wrong.

I kinda like the new mail truck. Sometimes functionality over-rules aesthetics.

I'm sure the argument for that hideously large front windscreen is about driver visibility. They can see little Johnny dart before the truck easier, etc. Reality is the area we all know as the cowl could be raised a good foot or more and not impact the driver sight angles a single bit. That small change would dramatically improve not only the looks of the truck but I'd wager the aerodynamics of that brick faced thing.

Its all about functionality , durability and safety with those kind of trucks. Speed , aerodynamiks , even fuel economy is of way lesser importance.IMHO.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Back