• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey Rick, weren't you in the Navy?

daveSanborn

DearSailors.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a common misunderstanding, apparently someone saw a bunch of marines blowing each other on a Navy ship and the rumor was started. But I dont understand why you signed it Susin?

Personally, for me it was only a couple female Marines that I gave a ride to, but like the majority of them, it wasnt worth bragging about.

I guess if the canoe club can get the right coordinates form the marines on the ground, they might hit the target the Army confirmed from the airforce was the right target in the first place.

Isn't how that all works?

hehehehe

Mel

We dont have any marines, so we only have navy jokes, like -

The Navy, where they separate the men from the boys

with crowbars!

It took a lot of searching, but with the help of a great research team, I found an old picture of Rick in his Navy duds. Not sure who his friends are, but they do appear "chumy"

vprick.jpg

I bet that pic of you and your "mates" is bringing back fond memories huh?

"silverblueBP" said:
I bet that pic of you and your "mates" is bringing back fond memories huh?

IIRC, that was taken the night we pulled the train on that chic from Kansas. She was all upset her husband was out at the track rather than taking her out.... :weas

"beach pony" said:
Nice job Mark. Rick, you look mah-velous!

I can't take ALL the credit, my great research team really deserves the accolades. They will remain secret to save them from any retribution!

"silverblueBP" said:
I can't take ALL the credit, my great research team really deserves the accolades. They will remain secret to save them from any retribution!
Way to go J.

Back