• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey strangers

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Hey guys. Long time, no see. Lots of shit has happened. Ricks passing hit home with me pretty hard. Made me start thinking about everyone here as well. I am making a more conscious effort to be around and annoy everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annoy away...and welcome back

Just stay in touch. Some of us travel and visit ya know.

Welcome back!

Don't worry, we are all just as annoying as ever.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Nice to hear from you sorry it happens under such sad circumstances. Does Sluggo know you intend to hook up with him? He never struck me as the type. :p

Good to see you back! I was just thinking about you and your car the other day when someone mentioned a "bird-catcher" hood scoop.....:D

Hey guys. Long time, no see. Lots of shit has happened. Ricks passing hit home with me pretty hard. Made me start thinking about everyone here as well. I am making a more conscious effort to be around and annoy everyone.

Welcome stranger. I’ve missed your snarky attitude around here. But terry and mark are filling in nicely lol.

glad to see, uh... hear, uh, I mean read, yeah that's it, read that you are back. Be sure to share all your mastery of the welding on Hot Rods!

Welcome stranger. I’ve missed your snarky attitude around here. But terry and mark are filling in nicely lol.

Lol, I’ve been called many things, but never snarky.

glad to see, uh... hear, uh, I mean read, yeah that's it, read that you are back. Be sure to share all your mastery of the welding on Hot Rods!

Have you seen my latest build...?

41f8321eb060651e555292d8a3833c01.jpg

Back