• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

hi from korea

North or South ?? Meh...Fuck the NSA. Hello there. Watch out for the "girls" that want to Love you Long time.

im finally settling in... sleep still all jacked up.. but at least I am in a flight company being a crewchief on blackhawks. most of the time I post pics on my facebook lol..

if any of y'all old geezers know what that is lol....

if you want to add me josephsites42@yahoo.com is my facebook email and my other email..I think i am going to get back into making plastic models...just need to find some I like...

"70 StangMan" said:
"silverblueBP" said:
Hello from Corn Central!

Yea.........nah, too easy.
What?? I just got back from a trip to Columbus, Ohio. At least 400 miles of nothing but corn between Ames and Columbus! OK, maybe 100 miles of soybeans too.

Face who.....never have and never will.... Back in the day....we had to wait for a turn on the MARS phone system to call home.....7-9 days for letters to be answered....calls thru normal phones cost about $70 for 15 min.......living on the local economy cost about $25a month (with all options)....ahhhhh 1971-72 was a good time.....and yep, I qualify as an old geezer.

Do some traveling in country and like.you.said...a hobby....good luck.

Hello from SoCal. Had I re upped in the Air Force I would have gone to Korea. Stay safe and thanks for serving.

fd

Hey Joey, good to hear from you and that you're settling in. Did you get the Falcon stored?
Jon

Back