• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi - From Perth, Western Australia

Ashley

Hi All,

I'm just a hop across the pond, located in Perth, West Oz. I have a 66 Fastback that is in the process of a restomod.

I have owned "Georgia" as I like to call her for two years now, PO was in Bakersfield CA. Unfortunately she has spent more time in the shed than on the road. I have replaced the floor pan, other than that I seem to have only accumulated parts in the time I have owned her, due mainly to a hectic work schedule. This year however is the year to get that sorted. I have conceded to the fact that I can't do as much of the work myself and am shortlisting workshops to have some bodywork done.

She only needs minor rust repairs, oh and not to forget the hacked dash for radio, speaker holes and the previous attempt at quarter panel windows. I have plenty of plans for her - late model seats, 3 point belts, new wiring loom, new front suspension (thanks to John and Shari at Opentracker), new pedal box and underdash booster, big front discs, late model headlights, etc etc. As always I will probably have to prioritise and see how far the budget stretches.

Here is a pic, small I know but I will get a better one up soon!

G3ORGA_Avater180x120.jpg

Cheers
Ash

Welcome! I've staggered from bar to bar through Perth.... please don't ask me any details as I only remember that the ladies were attracted to my american accent and I loved drinking VB.... in one case while on my back laying under the tap!

Your 2+2 looks nice in that little itty-bitty picture! I've often thought of switching my paint scheme to something more similar to yours. Welcome aboard and don't be a stranger. We'll have your car back on the road in no time at all!

"AzPete" said:
Welcome. Hopefully the beer won't get warm before tomorrow.....

Ummm...it's already tomorrow there, and yesterday here. What happened to today? Oh...the beer got drunk! Damn!

Ashley: welcome to the Forum!

"Midlife" said:
Ummm...it's already tomorrow there, and yesterday here. What happened to today? Oh...the beer got drunk! Damn!

And I hate drunk beer.....

"LMan68" said:
welcome! Always glad to see more Down Under folks here.

I count at least 9 diff ways that can be interpreted :ecit

Back