• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Honey, If I died...

ko67

Husband: Honey, if I died, would you remarry?
Wife: Well, I would miss you, but I am young and would need to go on with life, so, yes I would probably remarry.
Husband: Well, would you let your new husband live in our house?
Wife: Yes, it would be our home too once you were gone.
Husband: Would you fuck him in the same bed we have shared for 15 years?
Wife: Well, you would always be in my heart, but he would be my husband, so yes, we would make love in the same bed you and I have shared.
Husband: Would you let the SOB drive my Mustang?
Wife: No, he's more of a Chevy guy.

I originally heard this joke with the punch line "would you let him use my golf clubs? No, he's left handed" But I thought that the change to the car related punch line worked for this forum. Tell it with the golf clubs line if you tell a non-car person.

(And yes, I could have included something about ass fucking, but I did not)

Funny story.....

When discussing death among friends, the question "How long is an appropriate time to wait to have sex after your spouse's death?". From the friends in our group came the usual responses.... 6 months, 12 months, 2 years, etc.

Gabby looked at me and said "sorry honey, about a week is all I'm gonna be able to make it." Not surprised at all by this I got her to agree to not bring a date/screw anyone at my funeral.

Just in case I'm not here one of these days.... take heart in the fact that I've had a freakin' blast in my time on this earth.

"ko67" said:
(And yes, I could have included something about ass fucking, but I did not)

Joke gets :lol :lol

Excluding your famous tag lines gets you :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg

Go with what you know :vic

Thank you Mr. Belzer. I love you on SVU. You probably don't remember, but I was one of the opening acts when you did standup at the Montreal Comedy festival in 1985.

"ko67" said:
Thank you Mr. Belzer. I love you on SVU. You probably don't remember, but I was one of the opening acts when you did standup at the Montreal Comedy festival in 1985.

And now one of you simulates a race car driver making making "vroom vroom" sounds and the other is an attorney. Now THAT'S comedy right there I tell 'ya.

(BTW, good joke)

Back