• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot August Nights (HAN) - Reno-Sparks, NV

Sacbill

Hard Swinger
The biggest rolling hot rod and antique show is happening again. 24-hour, non-stop. I'll be up there from Monday the 2nd through Friday the 6th, staying at the Atlantis.

Who else is attending?

I saw some vids on you tube , great !!!! Would go , but approx 7000 mls ........ Dammed !!

I'm thinking about going for a few days as a spectator. My buddy has a house in Reno, and I can crash there. I'll post as the date gets closer. Perhaps we can meet up.

"DEL65" said:
I'm thinking about going for a few days as a spectator. My buddy has a house in Reno, and I can crash there. I'll post as the date gets closer. Perhaps we can meet up.

If you go in the first few days of the week (mon-tues) you can show your car with us without being a registered participant.

"Sacbill" said:
If you go in the first few days of the week (mon-tues) you can show your car with us without being a registered participant.

Actually, it's only Monday that non-registered cars can be in the regular venues. Starting Tuesday, they're all supposed to be registered, although, from what we've seen, they won't kick out non-registered cars. They just won't let you back in, if you choose to leave.

Back