• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

HOUSTON/ROSENBERG TEXAS: LEGACY OF WSM SHOW AND SHINE CAR SHOW 12-5-09

joesgt281

Come Join Westside Mustangs and Republic Harley Davidson at this [glow=red,2,300]ALL FORD[/glow] Show and Shine Car Show, benefitting The Marine [glow=red,2,300]Toys for Tots[/glow]. It will be on [glow=red,2,300]December 5, 2009 10am-4pm[/glow]. Entry fees for the car show will either be a cash donation, or 2 new unwrapped toys. Spectators will be encouraged to bring a toy as well.

Patrick Sexton, Legacy Ford's GM has agreed to provide the club with a [glow=red,2,300]SPECTACULAR[/glow] catered event, Live band, raffles, giveaways, and a [glow=red,2,300]BURNOUT[/glow] contest.

The Car Show will be a Show and Shine event and will not be judged. 1st place in the burnout contest will be a brand new set of tires!!! Republic Harley Davidson, Hooter's. James' Coney Island, Chick-Fil-A, McDonald's and Nestle toll House will all be there with Free food for everyone!. We will also have Moonwalks, cotton candy, and popcorn for the Kids. We may even see if Santa Claus can come out with us! Come out and have some fun! It's for a good cause. Hope to see everyone out there!!!

For more information or to pre register, PM me, or send an email to hotrodpromo@yahoo.com to receive a pre registration form.

Saturday, December 5, 2009
10:00am - 4:00pm
Legacy Ford in Rosenberg Texas
27225 Southwest Fwy.
Rosenberg, TX

toys_for_tots2.jpg

Republic Harley Davidson is also putting together a motorcycle cruise for this event! Check it out!

Toys4tots_Poster525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,

Don't think I can find someone to sub for me at work.

Can you get my toy donation over there?

"joesgt281" said:
Sure. Want to meet at the Hooters in Stafford, say 6:00 on Thursday?
Can prolly manage that. If I drop the car of there can you take it too?

"Sluggo" said:
If I drop the car of there can you take it too?

Riiiiiight.....
you're not serious are you?? :craz

Oh, and turns out I have something on Thursday.
Can we do it Friday, same time/place?

Back