• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How can Nick be on again? After 2 recent bannings?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Though not 100% certain (though I think I am), it appears that our beloved Nickster the parachute boy is back on the other site under an alias.

Let's see who guesses the new name first, starting now!!!! It is 12:19pm Sunday. I have lots of hints but I don't want to give it away.........at least not yet.

All I ask is for no one to go over there and reveal him. I want to see how far he gets before someone over there turns the lights on.

I'll just sit back and chow down.

mj2.gif

I tell ya, someone likes him there..........that place is more and more a joke......

Well that's what happens when you take the use of 'Great Stuff' too far and use as a coolant.

There is no mention of this problem on his main thread or blog. It seems he likes to keep problems away from the posts the "buyer" might see.

"Great Stuff" for cooling.....lol

"AzPete" said:
I tell ya, someone likes him there..........that place is more and more a joke......
Pete, you're making those assumptions again! Get your fact straight. No one likes this guy!
BTW, he's gone again!
Stan

I did not specify who liked him, just somebody. I am sure someone on VMF thinks nick is ok.

Another computer, another name, another time......anyone can get back on if they really want to......

And banned for general principle....lol...that's in the rules.......

"AzPete" said:
I did not specify who liked him, just somebody. I am sure someone on VMF thinks nick is ok.

Another computer, another name, another time......anyone can get back on if they really want to......

And banned for general principle....lol...that's in the rules.......
Pete, you sure spend a lot of time complaining/commenting about VMF.
Stan
PS Please don't respond. Frankly I'm tired of all your drama.

"aslan" said:
Pete, you sure spend a lot of time complaining/commenting about VMF.
Stan
PS Please don't respond. Frankly I'm tired of all your drama.

From http://www.stangfix.com/testforum/index.php/topic,3595.50.html, post #57, 14 Nov, 09

"That is a good point. Pete got banned for whatever reason. I don't care. He keeps going back and and looking at VMF. His problem noit mine. I've finished talking with him!
Stan"

.....and you comment also......I just like the comedy....

Back