• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How cold.....

AzPete

Just how cold does it have to be......
httpwwwphotosharerudooriginal_photophpid1137410-girl-tits-%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8B-sexy-wet-t-shirt-boobs-nipples-beauty-creative-girl-tits-lenons-girls-%E4%B9%B3%E5%A4%B4-Ladys-babes-woman-tight-nipples-hot-nips-seins-nipple-erotica-NIP-NIP-meny-sensual-nOPE-nOT-nUDEZ-keiths-pics-pics-non-nude-women-nudes-Swim-Wear-Sexy-Pictures-artluckart-breasts-Boobs-Sexy-Pics-upskirt-panties-sexy-girls-women-horses-tags-Hot-pics-kh-buti-kellys-fun-pics-first-nude-art-Classic-Nipples_large.jpg

ah yes-- I knew a 4 ringer once (not that pretty though) 4 ringer = you could place 4 wedding bands on the nipples and they wouldn't fall off! Nice picture

"Flysure1" said:
ah yes-- I knew a 4 ringer once (not that pretty though) 4 ringer = you could place 4 wedding bands on the nipples and they wouldn't fall off! Nice picture

Impressive! I think I'd prefer a pencil eraser. Wonder how that works out, where do the 4 wedding rings come from?

:beat
"Fast68back" said:
Impressive! I think I'd prefer a pencil eraser. Wonder how that works out, where do the 4 wedding rings come from?

Four guys.....sitting in a bar in Korea.....all serving in the military......drinking......dancer on the table....and that is all I have to say.

And the music playing in the background would have been the great Aussie classic by Men at Work - "The nips are getting bigger"

"AzPete" said:
:beat
Four guys.....sitting in a bar in Korea.....all serving in the military......drinking......dancer on the table....and that is all I have to say.

"All you have to say" or all you can remember?

Back