• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How do you evaluate COBRANDA ?

B67FSTB

The NorCal dude from Belgium
I had ordered some parts from Cobranda and one part was wrong ( about $200 ) :sad :sad
I mentioned it but got a odd remark but nothing specific on what he intends to do with the problem. :po :po
I must say that this incedent is very fresh and i still hope he solves the problem.
Has anyone had some problems too with Cobranda and how did it end up ?

Which part?

I ordered ~$1500-2000 worth of stuff from them. Everything was fine, but I did have one problem with fitment of the "with front bumper" R model style front apron. It fit like crap and there was no way it could be easily fixed. After discussing options with their sales guy I decided to try a "without front bumper" style apron. This apron fit perfectly. Branda refunded the full purchase price of the first apron, shipped the second one out to me at their expense and provided a shipping label for me to return the first apron.

While it was a small problem, they did keep me as a satisfied customer.

I hope everything works out as good for you.

I ordered the TALL POLISHED COBRA VALVE COVERS but got instead the regular polished cobra valve covers.
I haven't had any bad reaction but neither a good reaction from them.
I have sent pictures and a copy of the order to prove i am right but till now , no reaction of them of what they intend to do.
I will wait for a couple of days for their reaction on this matter.

I bought all my 67 Shelby grille, headlight buckets, hood springs, taillight trim, etc. from them. No issues at all.

When I was at Penn State I would drive the fastback down to Tony Branda's shop and buy stuff I needed. Nice guys. Think my dad dropped $5000 one time there too, filled the truck bed with parts on one load. No issues, very reputable company. Prices are a bit higher on some stuff but its a small shop. Stocks most Mustang stuff but I'm sure his regular sales are Shelby related. I had him appraise my fastback for insurance about 6 months after we finished it (1994) and he looked at it about 2 seconds and told me I had a cheap paint job (he was right), and that was back when the car still looked really good.

My bet is you hear back soon, I'll be disappointed with him if you don't.

As others have stated, I bought a few parts from Branda when I restored the 66 and I had zero fitment or cust service problems.

Bruno,
I got a set of 351 cleveland valve covers for Xmas from COBRANDA. One of them was defective and I returned them with no issues. Actually got the replacements last night and they are perfect.

I also bought Red's GT350 hood from them with no problems.

Tony has been around like forever. I know that when my Dad and myself were restoring a 67 GT500 back in the early 80's we bought parts from him the old fashioned way, we talked to him on the phone. I remember Dad said how nice of a guy he was. I wish that I would have had the time this past summer to see his shop. I went to Altoona to see the Curve play baseball. fd

Yes , in fact there was no problem.
The package had the wrong number on it , and i didn't want to open the package and took pictures of it.
when i opened the package i saw it was correct.
I did overreact a bit , but hee it does cost me alot of money to get these.

Another good vendor... specializes as we all know in Shelby parts. Never a problem. I often hook up with them dropping my list of needs at their space in Carlisle, PA and never had a glitch. You will spend $ but that's what it takes.

"DAVER" said:
Another good vendor... specializes as we all know in Shelby parts. Never a problem. I often hook up with them dropping my list of needs at their space in Carlisle, PA and never had a glitch. You will spend $ but that's what it takes.
:hijacked
I like that car! What color code is that and is it base/clear?
Is the car a real Shelby?

Good looking car!

Back