• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How Eating a Snack Could Actually Prevent Fights With Your Spouse

Ya know, I've been with my wife for a decade now, and I can only remember one real fight. And it really wasn't a fight. More of her chewing me out for being a dumbass, which I agreed with at the time. But if she's in a bickering mood, I usually put something chocolate on the table. Diversionary tactics.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Ya know, I've been with my wife for a decade now, and I can only remember one real fight. And it really wasn't a fight. More of her chewing me out for being a dumbass, which I agreed with at the time. But if she's in a bickering mood, I usually put something chocolate on the table. Diversionary tactics.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

i just stay in the shop & work on something....

At this stage of the game I find I tend to start an argument just so she will get mad and NOT talk to me for a while.

"Horseplay" said:
At this stage of the game I find I tend to start an argument just so she will get mad and NOT talk to me for a while.
Man I'd kill for one that gets mad and doesn't talk. It's the opposite at my humble abode. :rant

Back