• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to display your SF sticker -update, which are now available !

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Yes these stickers are now available, though not mounted like this one.
ButtStickerAred.jpg

Re: How to display your SF sticker

I never thought of you as being a frilly underwear wearing kind of guy. Just goes to show you never can tell about people on the internet!

He is in CA not the midwest like us.
Actually all that biking has really toned up his backside.

I wonder how drunk I would have get Sabrina (Moostang) for get to get that as a tatoo???

"Horseplay" said:
I never thought of you as being a frilly underwear wearing kind of guy. Just goes to show you never can tell about people on the internet!
Nice Ass Craig........have you been working out ???

So you learned some stuff at your PhotoShop class. Now try airplanes over a mountain in Iowa.

Either he's about to fall or that thang must stink.

Ask "Kilroy", he nose. I figure "that one" would rate about a 98% on the scale of 'sanitation', hygene and neatness. A closer examination would be needed to confirm this.

sanitation (san-ass-tae-shun) is the hygienic means of promoting health through prevention of human contact with the hazards of wastes. Hazards can be either physical, microbiological, biological or chemical agents of disease. Wastes that can cause health problems are human and animal feces, solid wastes, domestic wastewater (sewage, sullage, greywater), industrial wastes, agricultural animals, rodents and dirty dicks. Hygienic means of prevention can be by using engineering solutions (e.g. sewerage and wastewater treatment), simple technologies (e.g. latrines, septic tanks and rubbers), or even by personal hygiene practices (e.g. simple twatwashing with soap and vaginal lavage).

Back