• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How-To Section

68Hidalgo

I quickly browsed the site but it doesn't look like there is a how-to section. Being a newbie on this site, I may have just missed it.

Do you have a How-To section where members can post their specific instructions for all members to view/use? I find a lot of great posts with detailed instructions over the years get buried and are not easily found.

Just a thought.

We have sections such as Interior, Electrical and so on where most of that lands. A lot gets covered in the Member Build section as well. What we don't want is a thousand threads started on stuff like"what size tire fits...".

You notice that Stangfix's avatar has a beer mug, so it must be tomorrow!

We have sections such as Interior, Electrical and so on where most of that lands. A lot gets covered in the Member Build section as well. What we don't want is a thousand threads started on stuff like"what size tire fits...".
I see your point about a tire thread, but unless you remember where something is posted in a build thread its tough to find. One place with "how to fix" specific things would be easier to find and browse. What comes to mind is the "How To" section on 69Stang.

I'm fairly new here, soooo...what changed between May 4 and today to prompt the start the Resources forum? Also, when I click on the link you provided, I get a message saying I don't have proper permission to view the content of the thread... because or something to that extent.

I'm fairly new here, soooo...what changed between May 4 and today to prompt the start the Resources forum? Also, when I click on the link you provided, I get a message saying I don't have proper permission to view the content of the thread... because or something to that extent.

I got the same thing, I just logged in again as that tab didn't show me logged in.

So far we have one resource. Bolt-In coilovers

Nevermind, once I clicked the coilover link I got the shaft telling me I can't view the whole thing.

Back