• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Howdy

6T6mustang

Thought I'd stop in and officially say Hi. I've been the VMF for many years and slowly noticed a lot of regulars leaving. It's good to see the familiar names back. For those who don't know, I've got a 66 K code fastback and a 66 convertible. I'll post a few pics in the gallery soon for y'all, since I know everyone likes pictures.

Welcome aboard!

looks like a massive exodus from the vmf

Those aren't the words I would have used. We are seeing a recent wave of new joins here, which is great, but just because new members are joining here does not mean anyone is leaving the VMF. It's not a "one or the other" situation. Dual citizenship is to be expected!

Thanks for the welcome and I believe Dave hit the nail on the head with his comments re: being a member of both sites.

"GT350" said:
welcome to the forum looks like a massive exodus from the vmf :)

In fairness to what was said and with respect to Dave's follow-up, apparently this site was a prohibited term at VMF for quite some time and no longer is. I know I personally had heard nothing about this place until the day I joined I saw a link at VMF and came over to check it out. Figured out in about 2 seconds I recognized half the names and immediately joined.

I think a better way of phrasing it may have been that there has been a lot of new member activity here recently since there is more visibility of this forum's existence over at VMF the past two weeks or so.

I still post over at VMF too.

Its all Great Stuff!

"daveSanborn" said:
Welcome aboard!

Those aren't the words I would have used. We are seeing a recent wave of new joins here, which is great, but just because new members are joining here does not mean anyone is leaving the VMF. It's not a "one or the other" situation. Dual citizenship is to be expected!

Yeah, a lot of people go both ways.... :scar

But welcome aboard. Glad to see you wastin...Errr.. spending time here too.

Back