• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How's life in So. Texas, Sluggo?

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
We haven't heard from you about how things are coming along after Hurricane Ike. Is everything back to normal for you? If you had to do it all over again, would you have evacuated? Did you take out a Federal disaster loan so you can buy more Mustangs?

"Midlife" said:
We haven't heard from you about how things are coming along after Hurricane Ike. Is everything back to normal for you? If you had to do it all over again, would you have evacuated? Did you take out a Federal disaster loan so you can buy more Mustangs?

Everything back to normal for me. Did not evacuate. Disaster relief not available to those intelligent enough to carry insurance in a hurricane prone area. When I do evacuate it will be permanent.

"Sluggo" said:
"Midlife" said:

Everything back to normal for me. Did not evacuate. Disaster relief not available to those intelligent enough to carry insurance in a hurricane prone area. When I do evacuate it will be permanent.

Well, if you end up here in Cali, you get E.A.R.T.H.Q.a.K.e.S.!!! :hide

"garner67" said:
"Sluggo" said:
"Midlife" said:

Well, if you end up here in Cali, you get E.A.R.T.H.Q.a.K.e.S.!!! :hide

Not too much danger of me winding up in Cali, they would probaby take all my guns :guns

"Sluggo" said:
"Midlife" said:

Well, if you end up in the midwest, you get T O R N A D O S :hide

Back