• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I am the FNG

daveSanborn

Awesome! Of the three of us, there's the administrator, a moderator, and then a FNG. I must say that it is an honor and a privelege to be the very first FNG here. Years from now, I'd like to still be referred to as the #1FNG. Just awesome.

Dave

Now that's the recognition I was looking for! Numero Uno FNG. Now we just need another FNG so I can rub it in.

LOL,
Dave

"daveSanborn" said:
Now that's the recognition I was looking for! Numero Uno FNG. Now we just need another FNG so I can rub it in.

LOL,
Dave

And heeeeere he is...........Welcome Craig!

Happy to be here. New fresh breath of air. Anything I can do to help, just holla.

"cmayna" said:
Happy to be here. New fresh breath of air. Anything I can do to help, just holla.

Be careful what you wish for. There's lotsa shit to do here still.

Seriously, I'm willing to help but honestly I'm not a website designer. This is fantastic.

Hey numero dos FNG.... quit ass kissing the administrator!

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahaha!!!

A FNG to play with!!!! And of all people it's f'in Craig! LMAO.

Craig, can you send me the avatar of the dork with the bullseye on his back?

Thanks buddy!

Dave

Numero Dos FNG,

You've been here for 6 minutes and have 66% more posts than the site administrator.  Shut the f-bomb up already!

Where's my avatar?

Dave

Your highness (me on kneepads), your avatar has been sent. That Randy's favorite one as well.

Just to set the record straight so that we're not banging each other over the heads with empty Capt'n bottles.... Craig is FNG numero dos.... I'm FNG numero uno.

Well, listen to you, like your some kinda ole timey been here forever. ;)

I say we call Dave FOL.

Need I say more?

Back