• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I don't know why but this kills me

I didn't laugh...not even a smile. I thought it was the Gayest thing I've seen in a long time. You feeling alright T E R R Y ?

I guess you guys are too old to see the funny. You at least realize he's not serious, right?

"70 StangMan" said:
I didn't laugh...not even a smile. I thought it was the Gayest thing I've seen in a long time. You feeling alright T E R R Y ?

+ 1

"Horseplay" said:
I guess you guys are too old to see the funny. You at least realize he's not serious, right?
1. Yep..too old I guess.

2.Oh he's serious....seriously :hom

I watched more of that video than the mc vma performance (on youtube). Was wondering what was up with the avatar. Now I know. I have a simple rule, if you cannot say anything nice, then do not say anything at all.

fd

"dodgestang" said:
"janschutz" said:
DUDE, that is not funny!

You're right, it's not funny.

It's fucking hilarious.

:wstu :wstu

They need to give their performers a drug teat before they let'em go on stage. I'm guessing it was another ploy to get her name in the spotlight once again. All it done for me is confirm she can't sing and never could. She's also fucking ugly too. Maybe her and the shrink wrap dude can hook up for a duet.

I thought it was funny.... but I'm also in the minority that can't figure out what the big deal is about her performance. Disappointed, to be honest. I was expecting something way more spicy from all the uproar it's caused. I'm more offended by this banana :pbj

Back