• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I feel like crap.

RapidRabbit

Donator
I feel like shit. Why the hell do medications that are supposed to make you feel better have side effects that are worse than the original problem.

Started a new medication this week and the side effects are really bugging me. I have been dizzy and nausea all week. My stomach is churning and I feel like puking. I'm only on half the dose I'm supposed to take. Worried the higher dose will make unable to function.

I'm told it's normal and should go away in a few weeks but not looking forward to feeling this way for weeks.

It's so frustrating! Don't know if I should stick it out a couple more weeks or stop taking it.

Uggggh!

Sorry just needed to whine for a moment.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Yep......the medicine will make you better but the side effects will kill you.

I believe half the medicine my wife is on is to treat side effects from the ones she needs.

I think it's a big conspiracy to keep us dependent on the drugs.

"RapidRabbit" said:
It's so frustrating! Don't know if I should stick it out a couple more weeks or stop taking it.

Uggggh!

Sorry just needed to whine for a moment.

Stangfix isn't only for talking about cars only , but also for us , people .

So if you have the need to vent , do it . We are here !!!

Hang in there bud.

Thanks guys. Still feel nauseous. Going on 8 days and I'm supposed to step up to double the current dose.

Back