• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I got it....

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Covid that is.
I'm so relieved that I have the vaccines and booster....it could be a lot worse.

I'm achy, muscles hurt, grumpy, headaches, stiff, lethargic and coughing like I want to bring up a lung.
Basically my same ol'self.

Headaches and joint aches. Then occasional coughs that almost stop my breathing.
I've combating it with Makers Mark......a lot....which helps me to sleep without the cough.

I had a vacation scheduled for this weekend. Was going to fly to Seattle to meet up with a friend. Then I tested positive on Monday. So here I sit. :mad:

Worst symptom so far is the sore throat that makes every swallow feel like I'm swallowing glass shards! Makes it hard to stay hydrated.

I'm alternating Extra Strength Tylenol and Advil so as to not take too much of either. You can even take a full dose of both of them at the same time.

Seems like it is hitting a lot of us at once. I tested positive on Sunday and had most of the same symptoms except the cough. Like Frank, the sore throat was by far the worst. Now we just have the remnants including the feared Covid brain. If I could get this fuzzy-headed feeling to go away I would be back to normal.

Everyone of my employees has had COVID at least once, some twice.

Luckily I have yet to get it that I'm aware of, so I'm probably due.

Probably just jinxed myself.

Hopefully you all feel better soon.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Hope everyone recovers quick and gets back to normal.

I do find it quite funny how we went from hiding in our basements fearing the end of mankind to now commonly suggesting everyone will get it and treating it like the flu or such. Makes you really wonder if decimating the world's economies, upending an entire generations' education and generally affecting everyone's psychological well being was really a good idea. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone recovers quick and gets back to normal.

I do find it quite funny how we went from hiding in our basements fearing the end of mankind to now commonly suggesting everyone will get it and treating it like the flu or such. Makes you really wonder if decimating the world's economies, upending an entire generations' education and generally affecting everyone's psychological well being was really a good idea. :rolleyes:
The symptoms are less severe now that people have taken the various vaccine shots. For those who haven't taken the shots, they are still ending up in hospitals and many of those are still ending up dying.

The symptoms are less severe now that people have taken the various vaccine shots. For those who haven't taken the shots, they are still ending up in hospitals and many of those are still ending up dying.
As viruses evolve, they become more transmissible and less deadly. We're several generations removed from the virus that tore up NY in 2019.

Get well guys. It's nasty. Had it twice. The second time was a walk in the park compared to the first.

Try this cough syrup recipe it also help with the sore throat.

Mel
649778118b6dbc4eee6c1ed8fca45137.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Praying for a quick recovery. 6 months after I've had it, I still sluggish. Julie says it is because I'm old! Wife's can be brutality honest.

Back