• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I hate Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RapidRabbit

Donator
Someone get me the number for Playboy airlines and GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

:soapboxrant

We just got all the snow melted off and now we get hit with sleet snow and ice. Windy as hell out side.
So far about 8-10" and it's still coming down! :wtf

I don't think spring is fucking coming this year! This White shit has got to be stopped.
How can we speed up global warming?
Stupid fucking state can kiss my ass!

Sorry rant over. I feel better now.
IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying hard to sympathize but it's really hard to do when I'm sitting here with a high of 86* today. :part

As much as I want to laugh at my cheese head, Packer lovin' neighbor's misery I don't want to jinx myself as I'm only an hour south of the WI border. It's 50 and overcast here right now.

"Kats66Pny" said:
I'm trying hard to sympathize but it's really hard to do when I'm sitting here with a high of 86* today. :part
"70 StangMan" said:
And to think I was just bitching about it being in the mid 80's already this weekend. :shrug
:stfu :rant :char

"Horseplay" said:
As much as I want to laugh at my cheese head, Packer lovin' neighbor's misery I don't want to jinx myself as I'm only an hour south of the WI border. It's 50 and overcast here right now.

Well it was 55 and sunny here last week . So you might be next.

Yep. Calling for a low at about freezing with precipitation this weekend. Very likely that late March last smack of winter Chicago sees every year.

tell me about it! I call my wife today, she says she has the AC on in the house (hot and humid already) and I had to scrape snow off my rental car this morning! Next week I have to go to St Paul, I hope this weather gets better!

Sorry to hear about snow, it was 80 here yesterday! Spring is finally here :pbj :yah

Another big storm front is headed your way. Hit here this morning....more snow coming. :hide

If it makes you feel any beter I rode my bike in the rain this morning.

Back